Clark TST239 Rumperister 1,6lb-ft/watt Til bruk i stol eller sofa
- Dome material is high-performance ABS/PBT for long service life
- Full audio bandwidth capabilities to allow for wide variety of audio applications
- Low profile design allows for flexible mounting
- The transducer has full audio bandwidth capabilities to allow for any audio application
- Wide range of hardware included makes installation less complicated
- TST239-Silver shall provide no less than 1.6 lbs per watt transduction force
- Nominal impedance for the TST239 is 4 ohms
- Power handling of 100 watts continuous-recommended amp 150 – 250 watts
- Sound masking – Naval Decryption Centers
- Sound cancellation – Boeing assembly plant 28db reduction from power transformers
- Sound transmission – CNN/Sports Illustrated studio on-glass installation for pedestrians to hear broadcasts
- Car stereo – Better center channel imaging and staging, bass you can feel without the high SPL
- In-car video – With headphones, or without, games and movies come to life
- Assisting the deaf – Brentwood Deaf Auditorium – first deaf church in the world to use Tactile Sound
- Dance floors – Installations to reduce SPL and still create an exciting environment.
- Live sound monitoring – In-ear monitoring augmentation – Dave Mathews band (see full user list)
- Commercial and home theater – Adding realism to suspend disbelief while lowering SPL
- Theme and amusement parks – Theme parks: Disney, Universal Studios, Six Flags, etc.
- Commercial and military simulation – F14, F16, F18a, Bradley Tank, etc.
- Medical/health and wellness – Physiotones pain relief, cognitive learning, etc.
- Trade show booths – Adding excitement and realism – General Motors, Claritin